Access and Permissions
Initial access to Federalist
Basic access to federalist is authenticated using GitHub OAuth. Please ask your team’s primary contact for Federalist to request access to Federalist by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To take any actions on a site in Federalist, you need permissions set on the corresponding GitHub repository. Write access grants most permissions.
Collaborator or Write Access
Collaborators with write access to a site’s repository can:
- add a current Federalist site to their sites list
- trigger site rebuilds
- view site build history and build logs
- view site collaborator list
- view and update site settings
- view site branches, branch previews and uploaded files
Administrators of a site’s repository can take all actions available to collaborator and can:
- add a new repo to Federalist
- delete a site from Federalist
- add/remove site collaborators